Leslie Watkins focuses on real property acquisitions, dispositions, leasing and other large- and small-scale real estate development. She represents clients in real estate transactions, including the development, acquisition and disposition of shopping centers, retail developments, multifamily developments, and office projects.
Leslie also drafts and negotiates operating agreements, declarations, reciprocal easement and protective covenants agreements, ground leases and build-to-suit leases, in Texas and nationally.
- Special Counsel, Sheppard Mullin Richter & Hampton (2019–present)
- Counsel, Norton Rose Fulbright (2017–2019)
- Senior Counsel, Kane Russell Coleman & Logan (2015–2017)
- Attorney, Koons Real Estate Law (2013–2014)
- Attorney, Kane Russell Coleman & Logan (2005–2012)
- Attorney, J.C. Penney Company (2001–2005)
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D. (1999)
- Embry Riddle Aeronautical University, B.S., Aeronautical Studies (1990)